Experienced, Professional And Personalized Legal Help
Commercial And Residential Real Estate Legal Assistance
Buying or selling a property can be exciting — but it can also carry a great deal of risk. For many individuals and business persons, real estate transactions are some of the largest financial transactions they will ever make.
I am Robert P. Merino, Attorney, and I help buyers, sellers, investors and other clients in the complicated business of real estate and construction law. I leverage my 40 years of experience as a trial lawyer, prosecutor and a Judge to provide a 360-degree view of my client’s transaction. I also draw upon my work in municipal law and business formation to educate clients about the impact of a property transaction.
Developing Options For Real Estate Challenges
My comprehensive legal career enables me to find solutions to real estate challenges that can emerge during the construction, development or buy-sell process. Among the things I can help you with are:
- Negotiating and finalizing details associated with real estate closings
- Reviewing purchase contracts for residential or investment properties
- Ensuring that property transfers related to divorce, estate planning or probate cases are carried out properly
- Developing a strategy for obtaining appropriate zoning permits for commercial projects
- Explaining how property leasing or purchases can impact the formation or dissolution of a company
While working with my firm, you will appreciate my dedication to attend to the smallest of details related to your transaction. My goal is to provide the best results for you that the law allows.
Call 716-622-6284 For A Free Consultation
Do not try to handle complex real estate matters on your own. Let my firm help you understand how to benefit the most from your transaction. Call my office in Niagara Falls, New York, at 716-622-6284 or use my online contact form to schedule a free introductory consultation.